CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Rainy Day

Well, I think fall is officially here! Yesterday it was 85 degrees outside and today it was around 50 degrees and rainy! Big difference in temperature but I LOVE fall and this cooler weather so it was welcomed at the Krieger home. 

When I was working out this morning at the gym I couldn't help but laugh watching all the people running from their vehicles into the building. They were wearing hats, jackets and looked absolutely freezing. Granted it was cold, but to this northern girl it wasn't THAT cold. ;)

Last night I finished a fun pumpkin wreath for the front door (yes, the idea is from pinterest). I think it turned out cute. 



The hot glue gun and I did not get along well during this project (see my lovely battle wound below). I kept burning myself a little here and there throughout the project, I think mainly it was because I was dealing with mesh and the hot glue would go through and get my fingers. Anyway, I did this at the very end when I was fed up and tired. Needless to say, I ended up in tears and Josh did the final touches for me....such a wonderful man!


Nasty Blister

Like I said earlier today was rainy, but I had lots of errands to run so what does a girl do but put on  her red rain coat, boots and venture out! 



I am off to work on another fun project. It is top secret for now as it is a present for one amazing girl I know!!!


Oh, and I have to give a shout out to the Bison on their 48-7 win today, still #1!!






No comments:

Post a Comment