CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Exciting News.....

Last Night We Had A Party Because.....

OUR STUDENT LOANS ARE PAID OFF!


Josh and I have worked very hard the last 3 years to make extra payments, held off on doing several things on the house and other stuff so we could get them paid off! Now, (besides the house) we are debt free! 

Over the last 3 years I have felt defeated, thought over and over again 'these will NEVER get paid off' and been angry we couldn't put our money towards more 'fun' stuff. I am so very grateful to have a husband that took the time to plan ahead for our future and kept me grounded when I went on my little rants. I look back now and think, wow it has ONLY been 3 years??? haha....

We celebrated by making our favorite dinner. Steak, popovers, corn souffle, and homemade cheesecake (Josh makes the best)! Dinner was wonderful! Of course I forgot to take pictures. Now we get to start on some more projects on the 2nd floor of the house!

Well, I am off to bible study......Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment