FRIDAY
Josh and I were both off of work so we had a 'Day Date'. We ran errands, went out for lunch at U.S. Pizza Company. Neither of us had been there before, pretty sure we will be back in the near future. After lunch we did some furniture shopping. We have been looking for a comfy reading chair for the office, but I really didn't want to spend $500-600 for one. Josh remembered Furniture Row has a clearance/damaged furniture room and low and behold we found a chair! The only thing wrong with it is that the batting underneath the chair was ripped. Umm...easy fix, perfect chair, more than 1/2 the original price? YES, PLEASE!
Remember that bin I spray painted? Well, Josh thought it needed some ribbon around it. We Josh found some at Michaels (I was in there w/him so it wasn't breaking his 'man code' rule). I love it even more now!
SATURDAY
This morning I went and got a pedicure with some friends. My favorite part is the foot/leg massage and of course having someone else paint my toenails. Love these girls and getting to spend time with them!
We picked up our chair today (thank you Keens for letting us borrow your truck), made 2 loaves of banana bread (my mother-in-laws yummy recipe) 1 for us and 1 for the Keens, did laundry, and took a much needed nap. Josh also cleaned up the branches, from the snowstorm, in the backyard while I napped and studied a couple hours for his P.E. exam in April.
I got to have a late night 'skpye date' with some of my family. Always good to see their faces and talk.

Can't wait to get the office done so I can truly enjoy this chair!
(I take most pictures with my phone these days so they aren't the best but they work)
I got to have a late night 'skpye date' with some of my family. Always good to see their faces and talk.
Can't wait to get the office done so I can truly enjoy this chair!
(I take most pictures with my phone these days so they aren't the best but they work)
SUNDAY
After church we had a relaxing afternoon watching football and getting a couple odds and ends done around the house before bible study. Josh also made beef jerky. He has been wanting to for quite awhile and it turned out pretty good for his first try.
It was also my big brothers birthday - the big 3-0! Love you brother so very much!
Have A Fabulous Week!
No comments:
Post a Comment