Josh is having a "guys weekend" so I was free as a bird to do whatever I wanted last night and today. Friday night I was able to get some stuff done around the house and got started on a little project. After getting that all out of the way I relaxed and did some pinterest shopping :-)
Today after a short workout I got ready, rain boots and all, and ran errands/went shopping. Lunch was compliments of Whole Foods salad bar and it was delicious. I stopped by The Sparrows Nest and found some furniture I have been looking for. I will probably be stopping back in this week to get it! Please check out their facebook page. It is a resale shop and the proceeds go to P.A.T.H (Partners Against Trafficking Humans). Cute Furniture, great prices and awesome cause.....i'm sold!
When I got home I attempted a pinterest recipe I have been wanting to try, Peanut Butter Banana Bites. It is a easy, easy recipe and does taste delicious, but mine did not turn out looking good at all. Instead of melting chocolate chips like the recipe calls I melted some vanilla almond bark. It worked fine at first and then it started getting thick and a little chunky. Not sure if the banana did something to it or what.... But I do know it still tasted yummy, and really that is all that counts!

This is what they are supposed to look like
This is what mine looked like after I froze them....HA!
Below is my little project. We got this bin at one of our wedding showers and have used it for all sorts of stuff through the years. Lately it has been in the living room holding our blankets but I wanted to change the color. So I did just that, a little spray paint and voila, I love it! I had wanted to do it a more bright color but we have brown and hand and it worked. I am hoping to make some pillows soon for the couch to add a little more pop of color.
That it all the excitement at the Krieger household. Now it is time for a movie!




No comments:
Post a Comment