There is a new(er) flea market near our house that I decided to stop at the other day. Once going in I realized it wasn't anything special, but you never know what one may find. I have had my eye out for a few things around the house one being a new kitchen table. Look at this lovely table I found, I LOVE it!!!
I am still deciding on what kind of chairs to get. Any ideas are welcome!
Top View
My other project this week has been painting the crown molding, base and casing for the main floor of the house. I know, I know you are all jealous.
Have you ever used this?? It has a gel like consistency and once you brush it on it fills in so there are no brush marks. Another plus is a little goes a long way.
My work area. Yes, I have a tv in the garage, don't judge (it is actually there for when I use workout dvds). I have been taking advantage of it and watching movies while painting to help the time go by.
The best thing about all of this (and the part that is helping me get all this painting done) is knowing that in a week all of the new doors, trim, and carpet will be put in on the main floor and DONE. Ya'll don't know how happy I am to say that!
Of course I must end my post with a picture to explain what our sweet Penelope has been up to. I looked over to the laundry area this afternoon to find this....
Again, she is not supposed to be there but what can I do when I have no doors to close her out of the laundry area and she is so cute?!?!
That's all for now
Thanks for Checking In....
sarah! I love reading your blog!! you are too funny!!!! and my big project next week is to paint the trim in our house as well...whoo. lol
ReplyDeleteSarah what great jobs to get done. I didn't know about that trim paint. Looks like the way to go. Penelope is s just toooo cute!
ReplyDelete