Goodness, my blogging has been on the back burner lately, but I am back and am going to try to do a couple catch up posts.
Back in April Josh and I took a weekend trip to Mt. Magazine State Park and rented a cabin. It was a much needed weekend away and we enjoyed every minute. It ended up raining both nights (which was no problem to us) and was foggy for most of Saturday, but we still enjoyed hiking, the hot tub and once the fog cleared the breathtaking views. I keep telling Josh we need to go back in the fall. Check out the lodge and cabins here.
Blue Mountain Dam
~ OUR CABIN ~
The hot tub was perfect to enjoy with the cool weather.
I successfully made my first angel food cake!

View from our balcony, up above the clouds
We enjoyed our fireplace each night
The Lodge
Until next time...

























No comments:
Post a Comment