CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week Update

I figured today I would give some of the highlights from this last week. Be prepared people it is crazy!!! ;)

Last Saturday

I went to a baby shower for little Gracie Mae (due in December). Let me tell you she is one blessed little girl with all the lovely gifts she got and of course she will has the sweetest parents! Can't wait to meet her!



The week seemed to fly by with busy work schedules, bible studies and life in general. 

At bible study Monday night, Miss Aileen gave each of us girls a bundle of flowers. I put them up on the mantle and have been enjoying them all week. I love having flowers in the house!


Speaking of flowers our Christmas Cactus is starting to bloom! About 4 years ago Josh's grandma (who I just love) gave is a clipping of hers. I wish I had a picture of how much it has grown! 

I took this picture earlier this week. There are even more buds on it now and lots flowers.


Thursday afternoon Penelope and I cuddled up and relaxed. 

I caught her yawning

Saturday and today Josh worked all day on both of our cars to get them tuned up, especially mine for our drive to MN. Even though he hates working on cars, I am thankful he has the willingness and knowledge to do so. It saves us tons of money in the long run. The work took a lot longer than we thought it would due to some unexpected finds. Glad Josh caught them and now everything is good to go!


I made cream cheese stuffed jalapeno and bacon wrapped chicken for lunch. 


This next week will be full of shopping for last minute gifts, wrapping presents, packing and cleaning (have to come home to a clean house)!


1 comment:

  1. The gift looks amazing, the meal and for lunch? looks like it is for a special event. Thanks Josh for doing the car! The flowers are so pretty and the cactus is really, really going to be even more gorgeous than it is. It looks so healthy. Of course Penelope is well..Penelope!!!

    ReplyDelete